CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another direction

Hi everyone!!

Sheltie-Mom here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am really going to be focusing on our other Sheltie blog for a little while. Not to say that there won't be just was many amusing Sheltie posts here, but the other blog is really going to allow me to post on a more daily basis about the healing I'm doing, and how much the Shelties are helping. I don't want to bore you with too many of the details here, but I have had a rough go the past few months. It's been a really trying and difficult time, and I am so thankful (and lucky!) to have had my girls help me through it all. If any one would like to check out our other blog, a new post is up today. The other blog is: http://heart-dogsheal.blogspot.com/.

Thank you all so much for reading, and of course for all the well-wishes and support. It really is great therapy to be able to write and post as much as I can...and to know that people are reading it?? Its been truly amazing!

Hugs from the Shelties, and Sheltie-Mom!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologise!! We'll go over to your other blog now :)

Hugs from Josh and Jess

Sara said...

I've tried to leave comments on your other blog - but when I get to the "word verification" part I can't see the word I'm supposed to type in.

It may be my computer, but I thought I'd let you know. Blogger can be wacky sometimes.

I'm glad you had a nice walk with your girls. Healing comes in many forms~doing things you love, with creatures you love can be powerful medicine!

Sara said...

Tried posting a comment on your other blog with my desktop computer this time, and still couldn't see the word verification. Don't know what I'm doing wrong :)

I'm sorry that you are unable to go back to work. Sounds like you work with a very supportive group of people, and I'm sure you miss the daily contact with them.

I'm glad that you are blogging your feelings. Your words are very powerful, and I understand the need to "talk dog". I rarely do it at work, because I know non dog people don't really want to hear it. How sad that they will never feel the power of "dog love".

keep writing & healing,
Sara

Diana said...

I also tried to post a comment on your other blog. I hope the 24 hour monitor shows something. Also, you may have already tried this, but there are support groups out there for lots of different things. Im sure they must have one for young people with heart disease. They will certainly know what you are going through. Also, dont feel bad about needing your mom so much. Im sure if the tables where turned you would do the same without a second thought. Im sure you mom knows that you want to be independent but your body isnt ready yet. And people always say the dog lives in the moment. They dont feel the burned that you think they do. To them its a job,and a job they love and wouldnt give up no matter what. They love you. Diana

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I'll pop over to the other blog. :) It so great that Heidy and Shelby is helping you through this tough time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!! Thanks for stopping by our blog!! We is off to check out your new blog now! Love Scotty the Pointer xxxxx

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Thank you so much for all the advice and calming thoughts for Layla and the emergency vet hospital. I thought that I had to multi-task at my work (a pharmacy) but WOW you guys put us to shame!

That's a great idea about the baked goods. I never would've thought of that. Well, actually, in a less-stressful situation I might have, but not right now. I'm definitely going to bake them something.

Thank you again! It was a very big help hearing from someone who works at a similar place.